There is no such thing as a minor criminal offense. If you have been convicted or receive probation, you could be barred from certain careers and tagged for the rest of your life with a criminal record. An experienced defense lawyer can help get you the answers you need about how an arrest can affect your future. I am Charles L. Waechter, an experienced and dedicated criminal defense attorney. I have been defending people charged with federal and state felony and misdemeanor offenses and crimes for more than 28 years. Every case is distinct and fact-specific.
Call One of My Criminal Law Offices in Maryland Toll Free at 877-695-1576
I am well-known within the legal community both in Maryland and nationwide as an effective criminal defense lawyer defending those accused of manufacturing, distributing and possessing banned images on the Internet. While the Law Offices of Charles L. Waechter has a strong focus on sex offense cases, I also defend people in all types of criminal defense matters, including traffic violations.
I am an experienced Baltimore criminal defense lawyer and DUI attorney committed to helping clients understand their options clearly and make right decisions. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any criminal charges, including the following:
- Internet crime: Including federal and state website fraud, illegal prescription drug sales, child pornography and online solicitation of a minor
- Sex offenses: Including child sexual abuse, child molestation, indecent exposure, sexual assault, rape and statutory rape (date rape)
- Assault and violent crimes: Including all degrees of misdemeanor and felony assault, manslaughter and homicide charges
- DUI and traffic offenses: Including first-offense and repeat-offense DWI, traffic tickets and driver's license suspension MVA hearings
- Theft and property crimes: Including fraud, employee theft, robbery, burglary, breaking and entering, shoplifting and possession of stolen property
- Drug charges: Including marijuana possession and distribution, felony trafficking offenses, prescription medication fraud
- Guns and weapons charges: Including carrying an unlicensed or concealed handgun, felon in possession of a firearm, illegal discharge of a firearm and armed assault
Full Range of Criminal Law Services
In addition, I also advise and represent people involved with appeals, federal investigations and legal matters related to violations of their civil rights, such as probable cause, illegal search and seizure and suppressing evidence.
Do You Have a Defense?
As a lawyer, I believe in being straight with you about whether you can beat the charges or whether a favorable plea negotiation is your best option. I will be up-front about the consequences you will face for any guilty plea, which may include jail time, probation, sex offender registration or a criminal history that will make it harder for you to find work.
Free Consultation With an Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney
I'm known as a hard-hitting, aggressive criminal defense lawyer who will work tirelessly to minimize any consequences you face for your arrest and put you back in control of your life. If you face criminal charges, contact me, Baltimore criminal defense attorney Charles L. Waechter, to learn how I can help.