There is no such thing as a minor criminal offense. If you have been convicted or receive probation, you could be barred from certain careers and tagged for the rest of your life with a criminal record. An experienced defense lawyer can help get you the answers you need about how an arrest can affect your future. I am Charles L. Waechter, an experienced and dedicated criminal defense attorney. I have been defending people charged with federal and state felony and misdemeanor offenses and crimes for more than 28 years. Every case is distinct and fact-specific.
I am well known within the legal community both in Maryland and nationwide as an effective Internet child pornography lawyer defending those accused of manufacturing, distributing, and possessing banned child porn images on the Internet. While the Law Offices of Charles L. Waechter has a strong focus on sex offense cases, I also defend people in all types of criminal defense matters, including traffic violations.
I am an experienced Maryland child pornography lawyer and DUI attorney committed to helping clients understand their options clearly and make right decisions. Contact the law firm to schedule a free initial consultation regarding any criminal charges, including the following:
- Federal Internet child pornography
- State Internet child pornography
- Child sexual abuse/Physical child abuse
- Sex offenses
- DUI/DWI, including related crimes such as vehicular assault
- Drug offenses such as distribution, possession with intent to distribute and simple possession
- Handgun offenses such as carrying an unlicensed or concealed handgun
- Traffic tickets & MVA hearings
- Child Molestation
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Student-Teacher Relationships
- Indecent Exposure
- Sexual Assault
- Statutory Rape
- Possessing Sexually Explicit Images of a Child
- Distributing Sexually Explicit Images of a Child
- Federal Investigation of Internet Child Pornography
- Consequences of Possessing Child Porn
- Consequences of Distributing Child Porn
- Search and Seizure
- Suppressing Evidence
- Florida - Federal Attempted Enticement of a Minor
- Pennsylvania - Federal Attempted Enticement of a Minor
- Virginia - Federal Attempted Enticement of a Minor
Do You Have a Defense?
As a lawyer, I believe in being straight with you about whether you can beat the charges or whether a favorable plea negotiation is your best option. I will be up-front about the consequences you will face for any guilty plea, which may include jail time, probation, sex offender registration or a criminal history that will make it harder for you to find work.
My clients come from throughout the entire Maryland region, surrounding states, as well as South Florida. I welcome inquiries from people accused of sex crimes and other criminal offenses in states, counties and communities including the following:
- West Virginia
- Washington, D.C.
- Baltimore and Baltimore County
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County and Harford County
- Carroll County
- Montgomery County
- Prince George's County
- Washington County
- Frederick County
Free Consultation With an Experienced Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney
I'm known as a hard-hitting, aggressive criminal defense lawyer who will work tirelessly to minimize any consequences you face for your arrest and put you back in control of your life. If you face criminal charges, contact me, Baltimore criminal defense attorney Charles L. Waechter, to learn how I can help.