Baltimore Criminal Defense Office
The Law Offices of Charles L. Waechter serves more than 700 clients each year, representing those facing criminal charges throughout the state.
I am attorney Charles Waechter, and from my office in Baltimore, I handle a wide variety of cases, including those related to child pornography, drunk driving and drug charges. If you are someone who is facing a criminal accusation, I am the one who is ready to defend you. To schedule a free consultation, contact my law firm online.
My office is conveniently located in Baltimore on Sulphur Spring Road, right off Highway 1 in the Arbutus community. My office is on the first floor, inside of a white two-story house. There is ample parking next to the building. For specific driving directions, please see below.
From the north:
- Take I-695 S
- Use Exit 12A for U.S.-1/Southwestern Boulevard toward Arbutus
- Keep left and follow signs for U.S. Highway 1 and merge onto U.S.-1
- Turn right onto Linden Avenue
- Make a left onto Sulphur Spring Road
- The office building will be on your left
From the northeast:
- Take I-95 S
- Use Exit 50A-50B for Caton Avenue and merge onto S Caton Avenue
- Turn left onto Benson Avenue
- Turn right onto Sulphur Spring Road and turn right to stay on Sulphur Spring Road.
- The office will be on your right.
From the southwest
- Take I-95 N
- Use Exit 47 A toward Interstate 195E
- Merge onto Interstate 195E
- Take Exit 3 for U.S. 1 toward Elkridge
- Turn left onto U.S.-1N/Washington Boulevard
- Make a slight right onto Southwestern Boulevard
- Make a left turn onto Linden Avenue
- Turn left onto Sulphur Spring Road.
- The building will be on the left.
From the east
- Get on I-70E
- Use the right lane to take Exit 91A-91B for Interstate 695 S toward Interstate 95 S
- Merge onto I-695 S
- Take Exit 12A for U.S.-1/Southwestern Boulevard toward Arbutus
- Keep left and follow signs for U.S. Highway 1
- Merge onto U.S.-1 S/Southwestern Boulevard
- Make a right turn onto Linden Avenue
- Turn left onto Sulphur Spring Road
- My office will be on the left.
If driving is not an option, you can also get to my office by the CityLink blue or yellow routes, as well as the MARC Train. If you are incarcerated, I can also meet you at the jail.
Free Consultations. Call Now.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call my law firm today at 844-899-3179.