Defense Against Criminal Charges in the Baltimore Area
Criminal charges are serious, and you need to take them seriously. No criminal charge is minor. With any charge, you could be facing jail time, fines and other penalties. Depending on the crime you have been arrested for, the resulting record can also have an effect on your future employment opportunities.
I am Charles L. Waechter, a criminal defense lawyer with more than 35 years of experience defending clients in Baltimore County. I have the knowledge, resources and skills to defend you from your charges. Contact me for a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Over my more than two decades of defense practice, I have built a reputation for providing quality defense to clients charged with criminal offenses and traffic violations. This includes cases involving:
- Child pornography — possession and distribution
- Sex offenses — sexual assault, solicitation of a minor and statutory rape
- Drug crimes — possession, possession with intent to sell and manufacturing of narcotics and marijuana
- Violent offenses — assault and battery
- Theft crimes — employee theft, shoplifting and burglary
- Traffic offenses — driving with a suspended license, speeding tickets and reckless driving
- Weapons charges — handgun offenses and illegal possession of a firearm
- Drunk driving — first-offense, second-offense and third-offense DUI
I will thoroughly review the facts and examine the evidence in your case. I will leverage every resource along with my knowledge of legal practice in Baltimore County to work to have your charges dismissed or the penalties reduced in your favor.
Initial consultations are free of charge at my firm. Contact me, defense attorney Charles L. Waechter, to schedule an appointment at one of my four Maryland office locations: Baltimore, Bel Air, Ocean City or Annapolis.